Registration opens (again) on October 15, 2020

We are currently summarizing registrations from last year, and getting everything ready to open up registration for MIR 2021!

Those of you who already registered for MIR 2020, and opted to keep you registration, won’t have to do anything! Just sit back and enjoy the wait for the best event of 2021! 🙂

Everyone else are welcome back to this site on October 15, when we will open the registration form for MIR 2021. There are only a few of the best rooms available, so don’t wait. Make sure to register on October 15 to get your spot!

We can’t wait to meet you in Båstad next year!

MIR 2020 pushed to 2021 due to the current Corona Situation

Dear Maserati friends!

The Corona situation is not improving as fast as we were hoping. Plan B was to run the Maserati International Rally in September 2020, but that has been scrapped as well, because of the feedback from many of you.

Plan C, the final rally plan, is to run the Rally on June 17-20, 2021. The location and program will be identical to the ones planned for 2020.

I want to express my very special thanks to Felix Buget and the Spanish club, who have been so kind and flexible in moving their rally one year forward to 2022. Also a big thanks to Peter Straub, who helped organize the new MIR schedule, which will affect the following years as well.

Everyone who was registered for the event this year has received an email with instructions and options to keep their spot for next year, or get a full refund now. If you haven’t received that email, please contact and we will make sure you get the information.

For 2020 we got 112 participating cars, let’s hope we can see a few more to get the rally FULLY BOOKED next year! The limit is 115 cars.

Best wishes from your friends in the Swedish Maserati Club  

Fredric Gustafsson,
President Maserati Club Sweden

Information about MIR 2020 and the Corona situation

Dear Maserati friends,

As we are all painfully aware of, the Covid-19 virus is making everyday life difficult for all of us.

This may also have an impact on the Maserati International Rally, planned for June 25-28. Still the rally is more than 3 months away and of course we hope to run it as planned. BUT if that is not possible, plan B is to run the rally on the regular MIR weekend, which this year is 24-27 of September. If that happens we will try to have the same program, but unfortunately without Swedish Midsummer 🙂

A final decision will be made during April, depending on the Corona situation. Information will be shared as soon as a decision has been made, but no later than April 20. If you for whatever reason can not participate in September, just let us know and you will get a full refund.

Best regards from your friends in the Swedish Maserati Club

Fredric Gustafsson
President Maserati Club Sweden

Please send any questions to, and keep an eye on this site for updated information.